Hi FRiends Here u Find, Latest Update for Gujarat Goverment Job Related, and Other Semi-goverment and Private job vacancy update, latest

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

RBI Grade B officers Phase I Exam Marks & Cutoff Details 2015 | www.rbi.org.in

RBI Grade B officers Phase I Exam Marks & Cutoff Details 2015

Reserve Bank of India has released a recruitment notification to fill RBI GradeB Posts. For that RBI has successfully conducted RBI Grade B Phase I Exam on Nov 21st & 22nd 2015. A huge number of Aspirants had applied and appeared for the RBI Grade B Phase I Exam. you Can Check your marks and cut off details from the official website of Reserve Bank of India www.rbi.org.in or from belwo link.

Check Your RBI Grade B officers Phase I Exam Marks & Cutoff Details 2015 from here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Categories

Total Pageviews

Menu :
Powered by Blogger.

What they says

    About Us

    Latest Updates